Last chance to lock in the lower price! ???? 4100+ students enrolled, join the community!
Starting Sept 1st, there will be 2 options to purchase:
- ? ART School for Digital Artist + feedback – $960
- ? ART School for Digital Artist (self learning) – $580
- ? ART School for Digital Artist + feedback – $510 (sale)
Art School for Digital Artists is like your typical art school college curriculum, but with better classes and at a fraction of the cost.
The 10 “terms” included in the program focus on digital arts in general, giving you the best artistic base you would expect from top colleges around the world, but without the irrelevant fluff and in a practical digital format.
✅ I guarantee you’ll love ART School and that it will help you make faster progress than traditional school. If you’re not sure this is for you, get Term 1 here first (you can always upgrade to the full program later) and if for any reason you’re not satisfied I’ll refund your money for that term! (no refunds for the full program though!)
⏫ If you purchased a single Term separately and you’d like to upgrade to the full 10-Term pack instead, send me a PM and I’d be happy to refund the amount of that individual Term after your purchase!
? Weekly feedback with the instructor via the ART School live streams – Watch previous streams here
- 80.LV Interview
- DeviantArt Podcast
- How to Draw Comics Podcast
- The Rookies – Student Review
- Renaud Galand, Lead Character Artist @ Blizzard Entertainment – “After 2 years (!) of insanely HARD WORK, my buddy Marc finally finished something that I consider to be hands down, one of, if not THE BEST “all-in-one” art class you could find for the price. I’ve worked and known Marc for close to a decade now and his level of drive, research, dedication and quality in everything he does is some of the most insane I’ve seen in the industry.. TLDR; It’s awesome and there is something for everybody so check it out.”
- Fausto De Martini, Senior Illustrator on Avatar Sequels @ Lightstorm Entertainment – “Given the fact he is an amazing artist and Cubebrush is a fantastic platform, this new class is a must for those who wants to learn from the best out there!”
- Simon Fuchs, Senior Artist @ Blizzard Entertainment – “Check out my friends Marc Brunet Art school project. This is an amazing amount of content for the price!”
- Josh Singh, Art Director @ Top Free Games – “I don’t plug things lightly. But I really want to make this visible to artists looking to brush up fundamentals or artists looking to get started creating a portfolio you can use to get work. Marc Brunet is one of the most meticulous artists I know and a great teacher. This looks absolutely amazing.”
- Clayton Barton, Founder @ HowtoDrawComics.com – “Most notably, Marc has just completed his hit course ‘Art School’ – a carefully structured curriculum of lessons that promises to give you the same education you’d expect to find in a traditional art school for a fraction of the price.”
You will learn all the essential skills needed to get ahead in the crowded digital art industry with a curriculum packed with content you actually need and none of which you don’t.
I’ve gathered countless curriculums from traditional art schools all around the world, put together the best part of each and added some key classes you’ll need (yet normally won’t find) based on my 17+ years of experience in the art industry.
The result is a massive program I’ve split in 10 terms with a natural progression from simple notions to more complex topics. See the list of classes below.
- Video files for all the classes
- Private access the the weekly live streams with me, your instructor! I’m committed to streaming for at least 1 year after you purchase the full program (worth noting students have been coming for 2+ years and I’ve yet to skip anyone and hoping I never will)
I will be posting updates on the forums for those who want to keep up to date with class edits/additions!
? All the terms are available individually in my store if you prefer to pay in installements – they contain the exact same classes, albeit minus the access to the weekly live streams.
? See the image above for the full updated curriculum!
? Tools needed
- Photoshop or equivalent (Procreate, Krita, Sai, etc)
- Drawing tablet
Table of content:
? TERM 1 (8h46m total)
- Nude Figure Drawing
- Perspective 1
- Photoshop for Digital Prod 1
- Visual Communication 1
? TERM 2 (9h19m total)
- Visual Communication 2
- Photoshop for Digital Prod 2
- Perspective 2
- Anatomy 1
? TERM 3 (11h35m total)
- ZBrush for Digital Prod
- Clothed Figure Drawing
- Anatomy 2
? TERM 4 (8h42m total)
- Color & Light Theory 1
- Film & Game Production Overview
- Anatomy 3
? TERM 5 (13h30m total)
- Character Design
- Nude Figure Sculpting
- Animal & Creature Drawing
? TERM 6 (7h52m total)
- Color & Light Theory 2
- Composition & Storytelling
- Mech Design
? TERM 7 (6h06m total)
- Enhanced Learning
- Physics of Materials
- Personal Project 1
? TERM 8 (10h47m total)
- Prop Design
- Environment Design
- Personal Project 2
? TERM 9 (9h20m total)
- Matte Painting
- Introduction to Graphic Design
- Personal Project 3
? TERM 10 (4h05m total)
- Digital Painting
- Bonus – Portfolio Creation (coming soon)
- Bonus – Resume Workshop (coming soon)
- Bonus – Social Media Growth (coming soon)
I’ve created a ton of tutorials over the years – ART School is the one I’ve always wanted to do but never had the time (or skills). This is the project I’m the most proud of in my life so far, can’t wait to take you along for this epic ride and introduce you in the best possible way to the world of digital arts!
You will get 41 files
All files previously purchased will always be available for download in your Library.
Submit your videos-
Whoever want to submit videos whether they are CGARTIST,STUDIO,SCHOOL,INSTITUTE,COLLEGE, to publish there work in our youtube channel and website It can be anything like your demoreel,shortfilm,vfxbreakup,making etc. Please submit here in our forum link is below.
Website is full of contents just because of your help and support.If have any issue please let us know.
If have any issue regarding publish please mail us on below email id.
Please mail us — [email protected]