QUICKLY ADD SURFACE IMPERFECTION ONTO ANY 3D MODEL
Includes All Content From Part 1 & Part 2
– 100 Tileable Roughness Maps + 30 Bonus Maps + An Additional 20 Bonus Maps Only Available In The Ultimate Pack
– 4K Resolution – 8 Bit PNG – Photo Captured And Procedurally Generated Surface Imperfection Maps
– Combined (Dust, Dirt, Scratches, Smudges, Stains, Fingerprints)
– Scratches Version 1
– Dirty Damaged & Stained
– Experimental (Artistic Surface Imperfection)
– Fine Dust
– Fingerprints & Handprints
– Scratches Version 2
– How To Setup A Basic Material In Cinema 4D Or Blender
– Photo Capturing V.S Procedurally Making Roughness Maps Digitally
– Manually Create Tileable Roughness Maps With A Camera & Substance Alchemist
– Procedurally Create Surface Imperfection Maps With Substance Designer
– Combine Maps To Make Them More Complex
– A full tutorial is included showing you how I use my roughness maps in Substance Painter
– 30 Bonus Maps + An Additional 20 Bonus Maps That Are Only Available With The Ultimate Pack
Why Should You Use Surface Imperfection Maps?
In reality, perfectly clean surfaces do not exist. Even the cleanest surfaces contain imperfections. Whether its subtle scratches from wiping a surface or fingerprints left on a surface from dirty hands.
To push more towards realism within the 3D realm, roughness maps help us to add surface imperfection onto 3D surfaces. Since these are regular roughness maps they can be used in any 3D program.
I’ve designed 150 roughness maps for creating surface imperfection that you can start using in your scenes to save you some time and get that surface imperfection that can help push your 3D models closer towards realism.
The roughness maps can also be used in Substance Painter where you can paint roughness directly onto your 3D model. This allows you to mix and match roughness maps together to get varied and interesting results.
RESOURCES + KNOWLEDGE 🙂
RECOMMENDED SOFTWARE FOR TUTORIALS
– Cinema 4D
– Octane Render
– Substance Painter
– Substance Designer (Main program for creating the roughness maps)
– Substance Alchemist
– Adobe Photoshop
This product can be used commercially on any project. Please do not repackage, share or resell this content.
SINGLE USER LICENSE
This license grants only one person access to the product. Perfect for hobbyists, freelance artists and students.
TEAM LICENSE (UP TO 10 USERS)
This license can be used with teams of up to 10 people.
TEAM LICENSE (UNLIMITED)
Unlimited use. No restrictions on the number of team members that can use this product.
EDUCATIONAL LICENSE (UNLIMITED)
Unlimited use. No restrictions on the number of users that can use this product at one school location.
Submit your videos-
Whoever want to submit videos whether they are CGARTIST,STUDIO,SCHOOL,INSTITUTE,COLLEGE, to publish there work in our youtube channel and website It can be anything like your demoreel,shortfilm,vfxbreakup,making etc. Please submit here in our forum link is below.
Website is full of contents just because of your help and support.If have any issue please let us know.
If have any issue regarding publish please mail us on below email id.
Please mail us — [email protected]